About Interlox 96-Piece Building Set
Interlox building set contains 96 brightly colored translucent pieces, in 6 different colors; yellow, blue, purple, green, orange, and pink. Each block has a design inset on it (heart, square, circle, diamond, star, octagon, or flower). The building pieces slide and clip together ~ no tools or small pieces required. The set is recommended for ages 3 and up.
What We Thought
Finding toys that my daughter and son can both use to create and build with is a struggle. I often hear that something Aiden likes is babyish, and Aiden gets frustrated with small pieces that are hard to put together. Not with this set, each of the kids used the building pieces to create things that interested them. My daughter created things for her Polly Pockets, including a Mall,
My son had no problem sliding the pieces together. He made an airplane
Mommy was please because I could throw in some educational activities. Aiden counted the pieces and Emily skip counted by 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, etc.
Here’s How To Win:
MANDATORY first entry:
- Visit the Guidecraft Website, then come back and leave a comment here telling me which is your favorite product.
Optional additional entries:
- Become a fan of Guidecraft on Facebook.
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway; @cindymomto2 is giving away an Interlox set from @guidecraft ~ http://bit.ly/fCtdiD. Giveaway ends 4/25.
- Become a follower of Along The Way, unless of course you already are. :) Just let me know!
- Blog about this giveaway and share the link here.
- The give-away will be open until midnight Monday, April 25, 2011. The winner will be notified by Wednesday, April 27, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered to US residents only.
As a Guidecraft Mom blogger, I was provided this product to review. I was not paid for this post and all opinions expressed in this post are mine.