Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Construct-it Early Builder {Guidecraft Mom Review}

imageWe are big fans of building tools.  They always seem to inspire creativity and my kids are more likely to show teamwork when they are building together.  We received a Construct-it Early Builder set from Guidecraft and it has been a hit! 

The Construct-it Early Builder set includes 160 pieces ~ which was enough pieces for the kids to build multiple things without having to tear their creations apart.  The tools and pieces where just the right size for Aiden’s hands! 

                    IMG_4778 IMG_4764

The Construct-it Early Builder set is recommended for ages 4 and up.  The kit includes pictures of things you can build with the kit, such as a lawn mower and windmill.

           imageimage

Our Thoughts

My kids LOVE the Construct-it Early Builder set!  I really thought that Aiden would be the one building with set, but Emily has spent more time playing and creating!    IMG_4773

This has been another winner from Guidecraft!  The pieces are well made ~ and they have been tested in our house!  It has been fun to watch the kids as they come up with new ways to use the building set.

                    IMG_4767 IMG_4769

Find Out More

The Construct-It Early Builder Set is available through the Guidecraft website and also Amazon. Recommended age for the Construct-it Early Builder is 4+.

Giveaway!!!!

Mama Jenn is hosting this months Guidecraft giveaway until January 21st, so head over to win!

As a Guidecraft Mom blogger, I was provided this product to review. I was not paid for this post and all opinions expressed in this post are mine.

~Cindy

2 comments:

Davene Grace said...

Oh my. I'm sure that my boys would LOVE this. I'd better not let them see this post. ;-)

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Both of my children love building things. They have always enjoyed building with Legos and wooden blocks.
I am from the TOS Crew and am now following you. Please follow me.
www.indoorgardenmusings.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails