The e-book Travels Kits: A Simple Way to Bless Others is written by Donna Rees and published by the The Old Schoolhouse.
Wondering what travel kits are?
Travel kits are items you put together in advance to keep passengers, young and old, entertained and happy while you are traveling, be it car, van, plane or train! They can be simple or elaborate ~ it’s up to you. Travel kits aren’t just for long trips, they can be used anytime you need your kids to sit for an extended period of time.
What does this e-book include?
- The basics you need to know about travel kits ~ who, what, when, where, how, and why.
- Ideas for putting kits together for little or big vehicles.
- Creative ideas for all budgets.
- Gift ideas for boys, girls, moms and dads.
- Wrapping and container suggestions ~ large and small.
- Suggestions for snacks, crafts, books, music, cheap toys, puzzles, games and much, much more!
- Web links to everything from games to tourism websites for each state.
I wish I had this e-book when I was putting travel kits together for our trip to the beach. I was able to find some ideas searching the internet but nothing compared to what this 93 page e-book contains. It is packed FULL of fun ideas, themes, ways to wrap and distribute the gifts, and helpful websites. I am a very visual person and the wonderful images in this e-book gave me lots of great ideas before I even started reading it.
Not going on a long trip? Travel kits are great for anytime you want the kids to sit patiently. I plan on making some small kits to use when we go on day trips or anytime we are out and I need to keep the kids entertained ~ such as doctor appointments.
Want to see a sample before purchasing? You can check out the Table of Contents and some of the pages here.
You can purchase the e-book Travel Kits: A Way To Bless Others here for only $12.45. While you are there check out some of the other e-books by Donna Rees.