I just listened to Todd Wilson online at The Schoolhouse Expo (sorry it’s sold out but you can still get the Expo To Go). If you have never read his books or listened to him speak before, I HIGHLY recommend grabbing one of his books! Todd talks about lies we homeschooling moms believe and the fact that we are not always real with other people because we are afraid of what they might think. So I’m gonna end the day by keeping it real.
- I stayed in my pjs all day.
- I let the kids watch TV most of the day.
- I have a sink full of dishes.
- My son has no clean underwear ~ and I have a HUGH pile of laundry waiting for me.
- I have been on the computer WAY too much ~ all week!
- I yelled at my kids today ~ numerous times for being loud and acting like….well kids.
- This week I have really struggled with discipline issues and I have been down on my knees asking God for help and guidance.
Ah, I feel better!