And so the night time battle begins!
- I’m just going to the bathroom.
- I need to get some paper.
- Can I use your scissors?
- Can I get something to eat? I’m starving!
- I saw a spider.
- Will you look in my closet?
- I hear a noise outside my window.
- Can you turn on my CD player?
- Mom, my CD isn’t working.
- Can I get a band-aid?
- Mom, did we say prayers?
I think you get the idea. Out of desperation I made Emily three Get out of Bed Passes. I hung them beside her bed and once she has used all three, she may not come out of her room unless there is blood involved!
We have been using for a couple of weeks ~ and they are actually helping! The first couple of nights she made sure she used all three of the passes. Tonight she only used one. : )