Friday, August 28, 2009

A Clean Schoolroom/Playroom

One more thing checked off my To Do List!  It feels so good to get rid of clutter!  How does it get junky so quickly?  I thought about changing the purpose of this room but for now it is going to stay our playroom/schoolroom.  Since I cleaned, the kids have spent hours playing and entertaining themselves with the new found treasures (organized toys)!

image image

      image

      image

                 image

Even though we have a schoolroom we end up doing most of our school time here………

213and here………

216We added a bookcase to the dining/living room to hold all of our current curriculum for the year. 

212

So far, this is working great!

-Cindy

LiveJournal Tags:

1 comment:

Joesette said...

It looks great! Gotta love those check marks on the things to do list! I know I do!

Joesette

Related Posts with Thumbnails