Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Makeover

I want to thank my friend Jolanthe @ Relevant Designs for my blog makeover ~ which is everything I wanted and more! 

 
She created my cute new header and sidebar titles, changed my background, made a new button for me, and added new RSS, Twitter and Email buttons.  She also added the navigational bar under my header and showed me how to add more pages!  (I’m still in the process of adding pages and information.)

If your blog needs a new look and you don’t know the first thing about html, buttons, etc, head over to Relevant Designs.  Jolanthe started the blog design site as a way to raise money to attend Relevant 2010 ~ a blogging conference for Christian women that will be held in October 2010. Jolanthe’s site will go “live” on May 15th so if you want to add a button or completely makeover your blog, contact her for more information or to be put on the waiting list!

~Cindy

10 comments:

Ticia said...

Looks cute! I've been thinking about having her do one for me as well, but haven't quite taken the plunge.

Michelle Gibson said...

Cute makeover! Almost makes me want to move back to blogger. . . hmmm. . .

Corina said...

Very cute!! She did a great job! : )

The Activity Mom said...

Looks awesome!!!!

Jolanthe said...

You know I love it!! :) And you were the one that found that too-cute graphic to use! It was just begging to have a blog designed around it!

Thanks so much for helping me out too!

kcmom2four said...

I love the new look! Owls are so very cute.

Davene said...

This is GREAT! I didn't realize Jolanthe was into blog design that much. I'm impressed!

Kara said...

Looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

ohhh my goodness how super duper cute!!!! Love it all! WTG Jo!

Ankeny Packing Service said...

Great reading your poost

Related Posts with Thumbnails