Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Voting Has Begun for the Homeschool Blog Awards!!

imageA GREAT big ole’ THANK YOU to all of you who nominated me for the 2010 Homeschool Blog Awards!  I am shocked, surprised and very thankful to be nominated for Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog and Best Blog DesignJolanthe from Relevant Designs did a fantastic job helping me redesign my blog and deserves the credit for the look of my blog!  She is truly talented and we had so much fun redesigning my blog {I’m not just saying that because she is one of my good friend}!

In addition, Totally Tots, which I am a contributing writer for, was nominated for Best Family or Group Blog, Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog, and Best Variety Blog!

There are some amazing blogs nominated in all of the categories.  Have fun checking out all of the blogs that have been nominated and cast some votes! Thanks again!

~Cindy

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! I think your projects are the best ... you are so creative!! Your school looks like so much fun!! You have my vote!! ;)

Heidi said...

You definitely deserve the nomination, Cindy! :) Your blog is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails