I made some apple pie play dough for the kids to play with this week. It smells so good!
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of cream of tarter
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of apple juice
- red food coloring (add until you get desired color)
What You Will Do:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large sauce pan.
- Place on medium high heat on the stove
- Stir frequently until the dough starts pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the stove.
- Once the dough has cooled enough to handle knead the dough.
- Place it in an airtight container.
I love homemade play dough! It’s so easy to make and you can make so many different scents. Best of all it keeps the kids occupied! The kids have been having fun making little miniature apple pies with the play dough.