Let me start by saying my daughter and I LOVE this product! I love Pyramath because Emily is practicing her addition and subtraction skills and she loves it because the game is FUN!
What Is Pryamath?
Pyramath is a card game that can be played by one or two players. It uses math and language skills.
The Pryamath game includes 54 Math Learning Cards.
- The cards are brightly colored with easy to read numbers.
- Each card is clearly labeled with English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Roman and French numerical translation and symbols.
How Do You Play Pyramath?
The objective of the game is to complete a pyramid with your cards by using fundamental mathematics. It can be used for children who only know addition or a child who is more advanced and knows how to add, subtract, divide and multiply. Want to see how to play?
This is an amazing game! We can play together or Emily can play by herself. It will continue to challenge her as she learns new math skills. This is NOT one of those game you master and become bored with ~ each time you play it is different.
What I Love:
- It can be played by children who only know addition.
- As your child learns new mathematical skills they can use those skills to play the game (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication).
- It can be played by one or two players. Emily can play alone and work on her math skills or we can play together.
- It’s FUN and EDUCATIONAL!
- The cost ~ $6.95 per deck.
Emily added that she loved beating mommy! That is the sweet smile of victory!
Want to find out more?
Find out what my fellow crewmates thought about Pyramath.