Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some Willow Cuteness!

I was looking through my pictures trying to delete some and organize the remainder when I noticed how many pictures I have of Willow. 

This picture of her holding a little teddy blanket just makes me smile!IMG_3432 

Can you see the big grin on her face?

IMG_3433 

Willow is very loved and very spoiled!   She is usually being held by someone in the family and if she isn’t being held you will find her following the kids around the house.

   IMG_3371 IMG_3674

She was suppose to be strictly an inside cat but I have allowed Emily to take her outside on a lease.   We live on a hill and cars fly up and down it ~ just not safe for cats or dogs!   IMG_3671If the kids are outside play {without her} she stands at the door and cries until they come inside. 

She was a barn cat so I didn’t think she would like the lease but she really enjoys investigating and stalking bugs. IMG_3675

Just had to share some Willow cuteness!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Cindy

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes that is definite cuteness! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Oh, that makes me want a kitten- but I don't think our dogs would think that's a good idea... :0)

Heidi said...

The pics of her with the blankie are too cute!

Jolanthe said...

That last picture is too cute! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails