Emily has asked every day for the past week, when I was going to put our October sensory tub together (black beans laying on the counter were a constant reminder to her). Yesterday I had her help me round up all our Octoberish items and put our sensory tub together ~ of course I had to throw in a few surprises!
Our October sensory tub includes the following:
- Plastic bat, snake, scorpion, ant, spiders and flies from Dollar Tree
- Cat, spider and jack-o’-lantern erasers from Dollar Tree
- Pumpkin, scarecrow, Indian corn buttons from Michaels
- Felt owl stickers from Michaels
- Clip on spiders from Michaels
- Eyeballs from Michaels
- Small tin container from goodwill store
- Copper scoop ~ which I have had forever
- A skeleton from Familyfun.com ~ I reduced it 25%, laminated it and cut it
- Black pot from Michaels
- Black beans
- Seek and Find cards ~ just to make it a little more educational!
The kids (including the little furry one) have been having lots of fun exploring the sensory tub.