Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up: Spring Break, Sort Of…

I feel like I completely dropped off the earth most of the week!  No friends over, no blogging, Facebook or Twitter!  I had things planned, but after starting the week with a killer migraine, and then getting lost in a really good book, we just kept it simple.  We did get to all of the basics, reading, writing and arithmetic, so I’m hoping to take a few days off next week to get to some much needed spring cleaning! 

Friday we had co-op, which will soon be finished for the school year (sigh), and I did enjoy going out with a friend for coffee. 

The only picture I took this week was of Emily and the bunny she made with a Crayola Model Magic Presto Dots kit.  I’ll have to remember to buy a kit for me next time, because Emily wouldn’t let me help.

IMG_1737

To see what other homeschoolers have been up to this week, visit Kris at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers.

~Cindy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Girlie, you are doing better than I!

(Oh, and i love those Magic Presto Dots- we are gonna have to check those out!)

Unknown said...

The Bunny is super cute :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a bad headache!! Thanks for sharing your week with us.

Stefanie said...

I've never seen those kits. Very cute! Almost looks like it's made out of marshmallows.

Hope you're feeling better!

JessB said...

The bunny is cute. Hope you are feeling better now.

Cheryl Pitt said...

I'm sorry you felt bad, but sometimes it's so great to disconnect and decompress. The bunny is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails