Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alphabet Activity ~ Fireman Theme

This week our theme is firefighters and safety.  I have been trying to come up with some outside activities since the kids have been spending much of the day outside.  We just opened a brand, spanking, new container of sidewalk chalk so I used the chalk to draw flames with a letter of the alphabet in the middle.  I really wished we had red chalk to make it look more like flames but Aiden didn’t care!  I called out a letter of the alphabet and Aiden would put out that fire with his spray bottle.

IMG_1833

This was the only picture I took that Aiden wasn’t loosing his shorts.  I guess I might have noticed his shorts creeping down if I hadn’t been so busy dodging the water that was accidental being sprayed toward me.

~Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the squirt bottle with the chalk! I am totally going to steal this idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails