Monday, April 12, 2010

Vegetable Alphabet Game

We are going to be outside this week getting our garden ready for planting and starting some seeds.  I love teaching around themes so this week Aiden is learning about vegetables and gardening.  To go along with our theme I made a Vegetable Alphabet File Folder Game for him.

image image

If you would like to download the file folder game click on either of the images above. 

Aiden is still learning the letters of the alphabet so I didn’t make this a matching game.  I “planted” the vegetables in rows of dirt, made out of construction paper, and Aiden pulled the veggies out  telling me the letter on each vegetable.IMG_1902

~Cindy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo so much fun! I love the dirt part! We will be getting our hands dirty planting this week too!

The Activity Mom said...

This is so cool! What a great idea! If you have a chance, you should go to "We Teach"
weteach.ning.com
and visit the alphabet group and link up this activity!

Jolanthe said...

LOVE IT!! :)

GeekGirl said...

So cute! My preschooler will love this. And its good cutting practice for my 6 yo big girl.

Virginia Lee said...

You are so creative. Adding this to bookmarks.

sasicas said...

My kids would LOVE to do something like this. Thanks for posting it!

Katie from ABC&123: A Learning Cooperative said...

Thanks for submitting this activity, look for it to be featured in Friday's post along with the Vegetable Feely Bag. Both are wonderful and great seasonal activities besides ones for the letter V.

barneysgrl1 said...

I tried to download the files but 4shared says it is no longer available. Could I possible get it emailed to me?

Anonymous said...

Vé máy bay đi Mỹ giá rẻ
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ khám phá Great Smoky
Chuyến tham quan “Tiểu Cuba” trên nước Mỹ - Miami
Hướng dẫn xin visa đi Mỹ
Du lịch cầu cảng Santa Monica USA Mỹ
Du lịch Quận Cam USA Mỹ
Phố Wall - Khu Tài chính New York
Top 4 bãi biển tuyệt vời ở Los Angeles USA Hoa Kỳ
Top 4 bãi biển tuyệt vời ở Los Angeles Hoa Kỳ
3 thị trấn ma nổi tiếng Alaska Mỹ

Related Posts with Thumbnails