Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vegetable Feely Bag

This was a super easy and fun activity that both the kids enjoyed.  I gathered some of the vegetables we had in the fridge.

  IMG_1930

Printed, and cut apart cards showing all of the vegetables we were going to use for our game. 

image

Click on picture to download.

The veggies went into a pillow case.  The kids drew a vegetable card, felt around for the correct vegetable

 IMG_1936 

and pulled the veggie out to make sure it matched their card.

IMG_1937

The kids took turns describing what the vegetables felt like.  I should have written down their descriptions because they were quite funny (bumpily, broccolish).

 IMG_1934

When we were finished playing I cut the veggies up.  The kids covered their eyes and I feed them a little piece of  vegetable.  They tried to guess what I was feeding them. 

 IMG_1940

Aiden discovered that he likes peppers.  Emily still thinks they are gross!

~Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails